introduction
Welcome to our class blog.
It'll be dead.
but do come in and drop a tag. :D
Reality Check
Stop snapping,
Stop taking my pictures,
Stop it, paparazzi,
TWORESPECT.
dont mistake us for some weird, annoying class cause we're not
we dont mess with others unless those mess with us :)
we're obviously cooler than then others.
wanna WRECK our class?
come on! (P.S. think of the consequences! :P)
Film Stripes
I
WISH UPON A STAR THAT MY
GANS WILL
PLURK THOSE
TWITTERS ON
MYSPACE AND
FACEBOOK.
hahahaha. helping words given by the author of the skin:
WISHLIST; GANS; PLURK; TWITTER; MYSPACE; FACEBOOK
tee hee :D
2:29 AM Friday, July 17, 2009
Title: REVIVED!
IT'S... ALIVEEE~~~~

All looking at Wilda, but I took the picture. Wilda has the nicer one.

So cool right?

Vanessa close-up (and blur)!
Yah, I know it's the girl's toilet at WWW. But be mature kays?
I have more, but I lazy post.




'Please let me playyyy! '
'No.'

'PWEASE...'
'Wait.'

'Fine lah. Wilda, stop taking photos.'
I know some people will go ballistic over these.
Ooh lookie here~~ The Gay Guild!


Ruka from Alice Acad. and Byakuya (OHMYGOSH ><~~~) and the traitor, Aizen Sousuke.


Irithen the Ice-cream!!
Wethinks Ms Lai is stressed. She threatened us with many violent acts two days ago.
I recorded it all down somewhere. But I shan't share.
Ms Lai, calm down xD
Take sick leave if you want okay? Aha.
yunshi
Labels: revived