introduction
Welcome to our class blog.
It'll be dead.
but do come in and drop a tag. :D
Reality Check
Stop snapping,
Stop taking my pictures,
Stop it, paparazzi,
TWORESPECT.
dont mistake us for some weird, annoying class cause we're not
we dont mess with others unless those mess with us :)
we're obviously cooler than then others.
wanna WRECK our class?
come on! (P.S. think of the consequences! :P)
Film Stripes
I
WISH UPON A STAR THAT MY
GANS WILL
PLURK THOSE
TWITTERS ON
MYSPACE AND
FACEBOOK.
hahahaha. helping words given by the author of the skin:
WISHLIST; GANS; PLURK; TWITTER; MYSPACE; FACEBOOK
tee hee :D
6:09 AM Sunday, May 17, 2009
Title:
YOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO ~
HAHA. i'm sorry. i feel like updating. ALL OF THE SUDDEN.
anyway.
tmr go school at
TWO PMapparently. (:
RESULTS!!!!! scared? haha me too..
all the best everyone (:
ANYWAY. DONT YOU LOVE THE SONG? :O
SUPER DUPER COOL.
HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD IS LIKE A BAND WHICH WEAR MASKS.
but they are very vulgar.OTHER THAN THAT, I STILL LOVE THEIR SONG. (:
I AM BORED.
AND LIQIN; KRIS WILL WIN.
NOT ADAM. CAUSE I DONT LIKE ADAM. HE CAN SING. BUT HE SCREAMS!
hahaha. i wanna go to the beach people!!!!! :D
CLASS OUTING HEH?
i know i'm entering alot.
but i does not matter.
does it?
ANYWAY.
WE SHOULD REALLY HAVE A CLASS OUTING.
TO BOND US CLOSER.
AND. LETS ALL GET FACEBOOK. :D
WE SHALL DOMINATE FACEBOOK MAN!
HAHAHA. i like X-MEN.
WELL, THATS ALL I GOT TODAY (:
BYEBYE.
LISHAN :D
oh btw, the previous post was me. HAHAHA.