Welcome to our class blog.
It'll be dead.
but do come in and drop a tag. :D
Reality Check
Stop snapping,
Stop taking my pictures,
Stop it, paparazzi,
TWORESPECT.
dont mistake us for some weird, annoying class cause we're not
we dont mess with others unless those mess with us :)
we're obviously cooler than then others.
wanna WRECK our class?
come on! (P.S. think of the consequences! :P)
Film Stripes
I WISH UPON A STAR THAT MY GANS WILL PLURK THOSE TWITTERS ON MYSPACE AND FACEBOOK.
hahahaha. helping words given by the author of the skin: WISHLIST; GANS; PLURK; TWITTER; MYSPACE; FACEBOOK
tee hee :D
Stop those flashes
I'm lazy to change the colour. highlight the tag if needed :D
laugh :)
12:58 AM Saturday, November 1, 2008
Title: RP MACHIDE! (:
Random video that Lishan took -.-
Chinese Drama Practice in Classroom
Rehearsals at Grand Audi(1)
Rehearsals at Grand Audi(2)
YAY! okok... that's all i've got! oh, thanks lishan for taking these vids (: and ME for uploading them ^^
DRAMA NIGHT ROCKED! WELL DONE RP!
SAYONARA & MACHIDEI! yes, it was and will always be a memorable day! ^^
although some things cropped up, we managed to accomplish our mission! Remember how we pissed off the teachers? HAHA! I'll miss sec one & I hope so much fun would remain next year! We'll conquer the teachers (fat hope) ! (: Yesterday was the last day of the year that we get together & we'll miss some of our classmates.. We'll get together some day (: