introduction
Welcome to our class blog.
It'll be dead.
but do come in and drop a tag. :D
Reality Check
Stop snapping,
Stop taking my pictures,
Stop it, paparazzi,
TWORESPECT.
dont mistake us for some weird, annoying class cause we're not
we dont mess with others unless those mess with us :)
we're obviously cooler than then others.
wanna WRECK our class?
come on! (P.S. think of the consequences! :P)
Film Stripes
I
WISH UPON A STAR THAT MY
GANS WILL
PLURK THOSE
TWITTERS ON
MYSPACE AND
FACEBOOK.
hahahaha. helping words given by the author of the skin:
WISHLIST; GANS; PLURK; TWITTER; MYSPACE; FACEBOOK
tee hee :D
2:14 AM Saturday, November 22, 2008
Title: MY MONEY OUR MONEY
Who's da class treasurer?!
The entire year you all've been collecting our class funds fer what.
Don't tell me (uh-oh) you're just looting our 'hard-earned' money. (note the '''''''')
(wee~ *go check*)
LISHAN.
OUR MONEY.
I want my portion back, can? (I lost my wallet again so I'll need all da money I can get XDD )
YUN SHI
Labels: wee~ hahaha~