introduction
Welcome to our class blog.
It'll be dead.
but do come in and drop a tag. :D
6:07 AM Thursday, October 23, 2008
Title:
OK. I SHALL POST.
weee.
sorry la. my post no pic or what so ever. haiyoo.
ok. so today we had water fight. with ________ (i'm so kind to not reveal)
so.. someone from ________ splashed a bucket of water on me. D: then my phone, thumbdrive and money were in my pocket. i screamed at that person. HAHAS. but nahh. its alright now :D
OH YEAH MAN. the rules are lightennnnn.
HAHAHHAS. lets scream lets rejoie whatever.
MONDAY REPORT AT 820!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHHAHAHAS. and during assembly. when mr chua said onerespect. register .....
17!
our class went whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooa! very loudly. hahahhahas.
i'm dragging too much lately. weee.
water guns are cool. but we got caught. rawr. hahhaahas.
lets sing a song. i'll let you know a barbie song ok!!
I'm blind-folded on this carriage ride that they call life.
Keep trying to make it through the next turn, knuckles white and holdin' tight.
So here I go, takin' the curve,
but I know that I'm never alone.
I think of you, and how you never let me go.
I feel connected (connected), protected (protected), it's like you're sitting right with me all the time.
You hear me (you hear me), you're near me (you're near me),
and everything else is gonna be alright.
'Cause nothing can break this, nothing can break this, nothing can break this tie.
Connected... oooooh connected inside.
It's not an accident, the time we spent apart.
But now we're so close, I can always find you right here in my heart.
You've given me, somethin' I need, and I don't ever want it to end.
Because of you, I know I've found my strength again.
I feel connected (connected), protected (protected), it's like you're sitting right with me all the time.
You hear me (you hear me), you're near me (you're near me),
and everything else is gonna be alright.
'Cause nothing can break this, nothing can break this, nothing can break this tie.
Connected... ooooh connected inside.
Everytime that I breathe, I can feel the energy.
Reachin' out, flowin' through, you to me and me to you. Make A Dream,
Walk a Step, you are everywhere I am.
Seperate souls, unified, touching at the speed of light.
oh, light, oh whoa YEAH
I feel connected (connected), protected (protected), it's like you're sitting right with me all the time.
You hear me, you're near me,
and everything else's gonna be alright.
connected (connected), protected (protected), it's like you're sitting right with me all the time.
You hear me, you're near me,
and everything else's gonna be alright.
'Cause nothing can break this, nothing can break this, nothing can break this tie.
connected, connected inside, connected, connected inside, connected.
ITS A BARBIE SONG.
but its nice. :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0Mka3pGE-8
listen to the end. and you'll just laugh. AHHAHAHAHAS.
so... i'm still bored. okok! i let you hear another song.
forget it. its ok.
hahhahahahas..
BYE. LISHAN